Hey guys XD
This is my first post on the blog so yeah bare with me. Now I think I can safely say that old peple hate us teenagers. The evil eyes staring at you, the wrinkles rubbing against each other, I'm sorry people but that just disgusts me. If it wasn't for Kevin Rudd giving them a pension rise, us teens would of never gotten to drive a car. YOUNG PEOPLE THIS IS WAR!! You might think that your grandma is a nice old lady who likes to bake you cookies everytime your round, but when she's home just with the cat or dog or whatever those wrinkly monsters have, they are planning war. They are taking over the parks, libraries and the ROADS. Now I know all you people will agree that old people cannot drive. Maybe they can pull a few drifts on the old electric wheelchair but I'm sorry the roads are different from the retirement home hallway.
It's like everytime your out at the park or the shops and you do one little thing thats like a jump in the air or shout out loud, all these old creepy eyes stare at you like your an animal. All I've ever heard an old person say in public is "Tut.. Tut.. The parents are to blame!" or it's either "Now if that was back in the old days I would of gotten a leather belt across my backside." I mean c'mon this is the 21st century, who wants to go around with a belt wacking a little kid's ass, now I don't know about the rest of you but that seems a little peverted to me.
Now children it is time for me to reveal their secret weapon (drum roll) ....... LIFE STORIES. I mean have you ever sat down with your grandad and heard about how much of a war hero he was or how he met your grandma. Like I said before this is the 21st century we want to hear about iPods and movies, not about some dude trying to kill another dude. And last but even more powerful is the stories from your GRANDMA!! You know it's bad cause after you've slipped one of her cookies in your mouth, you know your gonna have to sit through the stories of how she helped her mother around the house or what guys she was in love with at school.
Problem with old people they just don't get out much. Kevin Rudd gave them a pension rise. I was like WTF!! They have enough money for food and the neccesities of life, but all your doing is giving them money to buy a fancy photo album for the old black & white photos or your letting them buy a pair of reading glasses that cover every inch of their face. Now seriously Kevin, I know your heading in the old direction but atleast keep some respect for all your youngsters.
Well thats my first blog people, I don't want to waste anymore time on these wrinkly monsters. Just remember these people are not on our side, they will come after you and bore you with their lives. Lock your doors and disown your grandparents for the greater good of society. Catcha later Youngsters XD
Mar 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

BAHAHAHA! VAN JAMES! YOU ARE NOW VAN LEDGEND!!!!
ReplyDeletei totally agree with you!
specially with the fact that my gandies have taken over my room this week. The next time i step foot in my room, it will smell like old people, old mans fart, and that disgusting stuff that is apparently called perfume.
not only that but my furniture will have been put in totally different places, and there will be chewed gum in different nooks and crannies, and used toothpicks across the floor. OH THE JOY OF HAVING OLDIES IN MY ROOM!
liss.
i love old people, they're rude and completely hedonistic egotistical self servers(at least my nan is) and i want to be like that when i'm old.
ReplyDeleteannie xx
Glad you enjoyed it Elissa
ReplyDelete