Mar 31, 2009

Ahhh Good Memorys of Good Music

I was bored on the weekend so I decided to go through my old stuff to find all my old cd's
which im getting back into those artists.

I was most happy to find my Gorillaz albums that i thought i had lost but i still have.


They are the only R&B, Hip Hop (or whatever you like to classify them as) that I actually enjoy. Ahh the good old Gorillaz days back in yr 7, brings back memories.



Wolfmother is another one of my CD's that i found.


Shame theyve broken up now though (apparantly Andrew Stockdale (the lead singer) was too much of a spotlight hog and controlled the other band members too much.)
Lets just hope WhiteFeather is a success.

And i also found my two GreenDay albums

American Idiot


and International Superhits!

2 comments:

  1. i found some of my records- mum didn't throw them all! yay!
    annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thats lucky annie :)
    Haha i was sooo happy when i found the Gorillaz CD

    ReplyDelete