Mar 19, 2009

Solos

I talked about Eruption in an earlier post but here is a live version.



Unfortunatly Youtube has removed the studio version due to their new copyright claims thingo. This is the version that i found that had the best audio quality, not his best guitar soloing but its still pretty damn fine.

Also my favourite band will be comming to town later this year XD!
Check out a pretty cool solo from Angus Young.
I prefer this solo over the previous. The techniques used are different so its pretty hard to compare them (Eruption mainly uses hammer ons& pull offs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbB2BWCk5Ao&feature=related

This one is pretty cool too (compilation of solos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSVecGNiTDg&feature=related

I have to say, Angus's Solos arnt the most complicated ones (I also reckon hes one of the most underrated guitarists to walk the face of this planet) but he does them so damn well (and im pretty sure seeing as their one of the highest selling bands eer, most of the world would agree with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment