Iv been meaning to blog about this but my computer froze a while ago and I couldn't be screwed restarting it, plus I had Impacters, but anyway to the point.
What am I gonna do for my Wednesday night comedy fix without the chasers for 2 weeks. They've been pulled off the air for 2 weeks by the ABC so that they can re-evaluate the material used on the program.
WARNING: (Im gonna rant a little here so if you get offended by language dont continue)
Alright here I go.
So im a big fan of the Chaser, the are hilarious
BUT
the "Make-A-Realistic-Wish Foundation" sketch definitely stepped over the line.
Ok the fuss is reasonable but im gonna blame the ABC a bit here
What the Fuck were the ABC doing to let that sketch through.
You would think that the ABC would have learnt by now that with the countless times the Chaser have gotten into shite that they should pay closer attention to the material that goes to air.
Also this quote is taken from PerthNow
"One father was left to console his seven-year-old terminally ill son after watching the skit. "
Ok I feel sorry for the kid but What the Hell was the father doing letting a 7 year old watch the Chaser, knowing how far they push the boundaries.
The Chaser is to blame for the sketch but the ABC is the one to blame for letting it go to air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment